The Refining Pen from Clearista offers visible results without any redness or stinging. The Clearista Refining Pen targets fine lines, rough or dry patches and skin bumps.
The technology behind the Clearista Refining Pen is an innovative approach called Targeted Corrective Resurfacing to aid in your skin’s natural exfoliation process. This formula hydrates, softens and smooths the skin with almost immediate results. The gel avoids the use of like oils or silicone.
Clearista's Refining Pen is a great skincare option for those looking for targeted resurfacing solutions.
Works best when paired with Clearista's Retexturing Gel, helping to enhance the results and maintain your skin.
Twist the bottom of the pen clockwise until the pen tip is damp with the solution. Using the pen, apply solution to the problem area. Use the tip of the pen to rub area for up to 90 seconds. Continue to apply more solution from the pen to keep the area moist. When finished, let remaining solution absorb into skin. Reserve product for personal use. Discard pen 30 days after opening.
*** Please note, this consumer pen is not intended to treat or remove brown spots, hyper pigmentation, or seborrheic keratosis ***
Clearista Refining Pen, 0.07 fl. oz
Water, Potassium Chloride, Boric Acid, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Capryl Sultaine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide
- Water, an element vital for skin hydration
- Potassium Chloride, low concentration thickener that works with Boric Acid and Sodium Hydroxide to keep the pH of the pen around 8
- Boric Acid, a low concentration antiseptic used to stabilize the pen's unique pH
- Phenethyl Alcohol, a naturally occurring alcohol found in many essential oils that helps to inhibit bacterial growth
- Laureth-4, cosmetic detergent with cleansing properties
- Capryl Sultaine, detergent used for gently breaking up membranes, which allows pen to be a powerful yet gentle solution
- Polysorbate 20, common solubilizing agent of membrane proteins, which allows pen solution to weaken keratin bonds
- Diazolidinyl Urea, non-toxic antimicrobial that inhibits bacteria growth
- Sodium Hydroxide, basic compound that works with Potassium Chloride to balance out Boric Acid and create our unique pH