There are many peels available through many clinics. At the same time, there are many different products used by different clinics.
You may have noticed that many of the products listed on this website are not commonly seen in High Street retail outlets; products that we sell are in many cases classified as "high end" - but not because of their price but because of their efficiency.
Clinics that offer peels and such do not always specify the brand the use at the time of booking. Procedures are described, but not always the brand name used. There is a difference.
Here are 5 clinics that offer peels, using ranges taken from the "home use" products offered on my website:
1. Baker Girl Beauty, Homesdale Road, Bromley BR2 Baker girls offer the AGERA skin peel, where 30 minutes costs around £75.
2. Clifton Beauty, 14, Park Row Bristol, BS1 Here, you can find the Jan Marini Facial and Decollete treatment offered at prices from £55, along with a whole range of treatments using the Jan Marini range, including the Express Facial, which is offered at £30 for 30 a minute session.
3. BeauSynergy, Bradmore Green, Brookmans Park, AL9 offer facials with the excellent PRX-T33 range of peels (home use products appearing on my site as WiQo) You will have to ask about prices, though they should be around £115 for a treatment.
4. Scouse Bird Salon, Moor Lane, Crosby, Liverpool 23 - Despite the rather unfortunate salon name (for anyone not local) this rather efficient salon offer facials using the Neostrata range, a 30 minute session costing £60, which is a highly competitive price for this range of peel products.
5. MPM Aesthetic Medicals, Lower Queen Street, Sutton Coldfield, B72. This clinic offers the TCA Peels and other peels from the Skintech range, starting from £85 a session.
Remember that one session may not be enough! Most clinics, if not all, will offer a deal on a number of sessions and in most cases, an initial consultation is usually free. The initial consultation is very important as it allows the technician to evaluate your skin and advise on procedures as it is for you to view the clinic, the surroundings and of course, to check qualifications.