The Poudre Velours from Chado acts as a velvety effect powder to apply on eyebrows as eye shadow or as an eyeliner. This powder is very easily applied, thanks to its ultra-thin texture and its specifically developed residue-free applicator.
Application as eyeliner:
Draw a line along your lash line using the applicator. For a graphic effect, put some of the product on the back of your hand and collect it using a suitable brush that you have previously moistened.
Application as eye shadow:
Place the powder along the lash line, then delicately blend the powder on the mobile eyelid, until you’ve reached your desired look.
Application as khol:
Hold the applicator horizontally, close your eye and proceed to back and forth movements along the lower lash line to drop off the pigment evenly. (Like in the style of Cleopatra)
THREE COLOURS AVAILABLE!
CHADO Poudre Velours - 1.5g
Main Actives/ Key Benefits:
- Dry binder which improves the hold of the product and gives it a creamy texture.
- Porous silica with a high absorption power of impurities which enhances product efficiency.
- Ultra-light ester to ensure a velvety and powdery feel on the skin.
- Film-forming polymer giving a four-dimensional feel to the texture.
- Pigments treated with silicone resin which provide great coverage, excellent skin adhesion and creamy sensation.